FW: Finding Contract Work

Subject: FW: Finding Contract Work
From: "Justin Cascio" <justin-paul -dot- geo -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 5 Apr 2000 15:09:30 -0400

Hello, fellow 'whirlers,

For those of you who are contracting full-time, how do you find enough work
to keep busy? My current situation is, I have two very part time contracts
that I'm working on from home, but not enough work to pay the bills. I need
to find local on-site contracts and telecommuting contracts. One 40 hour
contract would do it for me. I've hit the job boards, put my resume out on
them, and followed up with recruiters. Any other suggestions? If you send
them to me offlist, I'll post a list here in a couple days.

Justin Cascio
Pro-Logic & Adjustable Choke
Outsource Documentation and Online Help
Phone: (727) 217-9496