RoboHelp vs. Doc-to-Help vs. ?

Subject: RoboHelp vs. Doc-to-Help vs. ?
From: "Patricia Jackson" <patrj -at- worldnet -dot- att -dot- net>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 6 Apr 2000 08:43:34 -0400

RoboHelp seems to be more visable in resumes than Doc-to-Help. I used
Doc-to-Help once to create a printable manual and Windows-type help but
that's the extent of my experience with it. I'm feeling the need to get
more experience with this sort of help authoring tool and my clients are
beginning to ask for it.

What are the differences between RoboHelp, Doc-to-Help, ForeHelp?
Recommendations of one over the others? Opinions? Other products?

I'm a little leary of Doc-to-Help since it depends on MSWord, and MSWord has
problems handling longer print documents.

Any information will be appreciated. Send via list or back-channel and I'll
compile the responses and share with everyone.

Thanks,
Patricia