Adobe Acrobat 4 & Blank Bookmarks

Subject: Adobe Acrobat 4 & Blank Bookmarks
From: "Graham Bridge" <graham -dot- bridge -at- sescoi -dot- fr>
To: TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2000 08:23:51 +0200

Geri Lou/Bear

I seem to remember that there's nothing you can do about this, it's just

Acrobat's way of dealing with skipped headings. You'll either have to
car=
ry on
with the tedious task of deleting them or reorganizing your Word docs so
=
that
headings follow logically - which may appear to be pretty logical. I
spen=
t many
amusing hours having to revise my own Word doc structures when working
wi=
th
Acrobat and different HAT software, at least it does give you some real
l=
ife
experience about good document structuring. You may be able to use the
Do=
cument
Plan display mode to tweak your headings in Word, but then again this
mig=
ht
disrupt your layout somewhere else in the document.

Best regards

Graham Bridge