Re: Sticky Documentation

Subject: Re: Sticky Documentation
From: Chris Kowalchuk <chris -at- bdk -dot- net>
To: Darren Barefoot <dbarefoot -at- mpsbc -dot- com>, TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 07 Apr 2000 22:59:16 -0400

I have no experience with this--I suppose you would have to print the
sheets first and then there would be some process to put the glue on...

But if I were one of your users, that is to say, if I were to open a
software package (no matter which one), and the install was written on a
bunch of post-it notes, I would think that was *really* cheesy. I much
prefer your original reference card idea (because then I could put it
back in the box and not lose it).

But then, I'm a bit of a stuffy bugger, and probably don't represent a
significant market segment, so nevermind...

Chris Kowalchuk