Re: THANKS! - employment resources

Subject: Re: THANKS! - employment resources
From: Eric Ray <ejray -at- raycomm -dot- com>
To: Bill Swallow <bill_swallow -at- yahoo -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 12 Apr 2000 09:16:43 -0600

Bill Swallow wrote:
> Thanks to everyone who responded! Below is a list of
> resources people shared with me. Thanks again!

And, of course, don't forget the new feature on
the TECHWR-L Web Site--TECHWR-L Employment Central,
at http://www.raycomm.com/techwhirl/employment/

As Deborah announced on Monday, it went up over the weekend
(on Saturday, April 8), and in the first few days has
accumulated 71 (17 new today) job postings, 58 personal
profiles, and rave reviews from recruiters and job seekers alike.
Check it out!

Thanks to all of you who have provided feedback, suggestions,
and ideas. We've implemented several of the suggestions already
and will post a thorough update later this week.

(Can you tell we're pretty excited about this?)

Eric and Deborah