Re: Need to write-protect parts of a document...or image

Subject: Re: Need to write-protect parts of a document...or image
From: Bruce Byfield <bbyfield -at- axionet -dot- com>
To: techwr-l digest recipients <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 12 Apr 2000 16:26:09 -0700

Just to put things in perspective:

While people are talking about on this list about restricting
content, over at the Free Software Foundation and the Open Source
Writers' Group, they're defining the terms under which documents
that can be copied freely.

--
Bruce Byfield, Outlaw Communications
"The Open Road" column, Maximum Linux

"To Newgate Jail they took him, the Ranters' dream was dead,
He had no taste for martyrdom, 'I will recant,' he said,
'I banished sin, but I have erred, it cannot be denied,
That these are sins: greed, tyranny, hypocrisy, and pride.'"
-Leon Rosselson, "Abezier Coppe"