Resources on audio/visual equipment

Subject: Resources on audio/visual equipment
From: "Nana Kato" <nanakato -at- ma4 -dot- justnet -dot- ne -dot- jp>
To: "TECHWR-L" <TECHWR-L -at- LISTS -dot- RAYCOMM -dot- COM>
Date: Sat, 15 Apr 2000 07:58:17 +0900

Hello all,

Does anybody know useful resources on audio/visual
communications technologies? I will have to write on
audio/visual reproducing products such as AV amplifiers
or DVD players on the upcoming project, which field totally
unfamiliar to me. Web sites, books, or whatever available
are appreciated.

Thank you in advance.

Nana Kato
nanakato -at- ma4 -dot- justnet -dot- ne -dot- jp