Question - SAS Application with WinHelp

Subject: Question - SAS Application with WinHelp
From: "Nancy C Kendall" <Nancy -dot- C -dot- Kendall -at- aexp -dot- com>
To: "Techwr-L%lists.raycomm.com" <Techwr-L -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: 19 Apr 2000 09:07:36 -0700

Has anyone created WinHelp files for SAS (version 6.12) applications?

Neither I nor the developer have done this before. We've read the info
provided by SAS but are still not certain how to get the application to call
specific context from the Help file. I've set Topic IDs and Context Numbers
but that's as far as I can go. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Since I get the digest, please contact me off-line at:

Nancy -dot- C -dot- Kendall -at- aexp -dot- com

If anyone else is interested in the results of this query, let me know and
I'll post the responses.

Thanks,

Nancy