RE: Appendixes? _ Thank you!

Subject: RE: Appendixes? _ Thank you!
From: RELKZONE -at- aol -dot- com
To: mwest -at- oz -dot- quest -dot- com, techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com
Date: Mon, 17 Apr 2000 01:52:01 EDT

I want to thank everybody who responded to my question regarding the use of
the term "appendixes." Now I understand that "appendixes" is commonly used
in the States (and not only), while "appendices" seems to be more common in
Britain and Europe in general.

I think I was foolishly clinging on to "appendices" and "indices" just so
that I can justify the two years of Latin taken at a East European university
some years ago. But now I'm cured!

Thank you again for your helpful input. It was fun posting a message on this
list, I might keep doing it from time to time!

Odile I. Relk