Re: Managing Remote Workforces (Some URLs)

Subject: Re: Managing Remote Workforces (Some URLs)
From: "Victoria Thomas" <Thomas -at- firsttrust -dot- com>
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com
Date: Tue, 18 Apr 2000 09:57:56 -0600

The AMA (American Management Association) also has a new course, "Leading Virtual and Remote Teams," that may be useful.

I haven't taken it yet myself, but I was looking at it for next year's budget.

Their website is www.amanet.org.

Victoria L. Thomas
I.S. Documentation Project Lead
(303) 293-2223 Extension 2920