RE: A Question for Newbies and Intermediate Writers

Subject: RE: A Question for Newbies and Intermediate Writers
From: Anthony Viviano <AViviano -at- CreativeSolutions -dot- com>
To: Sheldon Kohn <Sheldon -dot- Kohn -at- onlineinsight -dot- com>, TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 19 Apr 2000 10:10:44 -0400

I've been working as Tech Writer for about six months now. Coming straight
from college, I had an excellent foundation in theory. I learned to write,
to organize info, etc... My greatest weakness was, and still is to some
extent, my knowledge of tools. My advice is to give your new writer time to
learn the tools. Chances are, s/he doesn't have much experience in that way.

Just my two cents..

Tony Viviano
Creative Solutions