RE: A Question for Newbies and Intermediate Writers

Subject: RE: A Question for Newbies and Intermediate Writers
From: Sheldon Kohn <Sheldon -dot- Kohn -at- onlineinsight -dot- com>
To: "'TECHWR-L -at- LISTS -dot- RAYCOMM -dot- COM'" <TECHWR-L -at- LISTS -dot- RAYCOMM -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 21 Apr 2000 09:58:21 -0400

Hello All,

Thanks to everyone who responded to my request for information about helping
an entry-level person get up to speed. Based on your input, I have developed
a plan for the first two weeks that I think will be helpful and organized.

This list is such a great resource.

Regards,

Sheldon Kohn
Online Insight