Page Size and International

Subject: Page Size and International
From: melonie -dot- mcmichael -at- amd -dot- com
To: TECHWR-L -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com
Date: Tue, 25 Apr 2000 08:54:33 -0500

Howdy, Yall:

We are considering redesigning our templates. One of
the questions which came up is page size. We have
been using 7x9 and would like to go to 8.5x11. I remember
that we have had discussions on this before and came
to no consensus. There does not seem to be an industry
standard. Both 7x9 and 8.5x11 seem acceptable in the
U.S.

My question: is 8.5x11 acceptable in the international
markets? A majority of our business comes from
Europe, South America and the Orient.

Thanks for the input, Melonie

Melonie (Lonie) McMichael
Tech Doc Coordinator
AMD-CPD
mailto:melonie -dot- mcmichael -at- amd -dot- com