RE: Trying to flee the country

Subject: RE: Trying to flee the country
From: "Caron, Camille" <CCARON -at- chromavision -dot- com>
To: TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 26 Apr 2000 14:07:45 -0700

That's why I left the country, in Quebec, my taxes last year (fed and prov)
were 48%-- in California, it's under 30% (and people here still think that's
too high). Love that mortgage interest
deduction thing. Okay, and it's sunny too...

Anyone want to hear about the 2-3% unemployment rate too?

Camille Lemberg Caron
Senior Technical Writer
ChromaVision Medical Systems, Inc.
San Juan Capistrano, CA