Re: Dreamweaver guide

Subject: Re: Dreamweaver guide
From: "Lee Tesdell" <ltesdell -at- eai -dot- com>
To: "Tech Writing List \(E-mail\)" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 27 Apr 2000 10:59:09 -0500

Thanks to everyone who responded to my question yesterday about Dreamweaver
guides. I think I'll get Lowery. The number of votes is entered next to the
relevant title:

Dreamweaver 3 Bible by Joseph W. Lowery (3)
Dreamweaver 3 for Dummies (0)
Dreamweaver 3 Hands-On Training by Lynda Weinman (2)

And a suggestion to look at the following: