Fickle Scenario Recorder

Subject: Fickle Scenario Recorder
From: "Rice, Michael" <mrice -at- deltagen -dot- com>
To: TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 1 May 2000 10:58:05 -0700

Hi all,

I have only recently begun using VT6 and I have noticed that under certain
circumstances, my Scenario Recorder does not record anything. I will start
the Recorder, name the recording, go through my motions, choose to Stop
Recording and Create Scenario, and get nothing. This may have started when I
began integrating my VT environment with Visual Source Safe.

Does this sound familiar to anyone? Is there something simple that I am
missing or some known bug? My files are checked out of Source Safe when I do
this (although, that shouldn't matter, because I am creating the Scenario in
a New Source Window. Under what circumstances might the Scenario Recorder
choose not to create a new file with my recording?

Thank you all, each and every one of you, whether you answer this or not,
profusely and in advance,

Michael Rice

----
Michael Rice