Re: Word Help--Urgent

Subject: Re: Word Help--Urgent
From: Jo Francis Byrd <jbyrd -at- byrdwrites -dot- com>
To: Karen Field <kfield -at- STELLCOM -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 01 May 2000 15:52:44 -0500

Karen,

Don't know if you've solved your problem, yet. No clue here as to what's causing
it, except, perhaps, a corruption in the file.

I do have a suggestion that might work, but it'll probably be tedious. Copy the
newsletter, one paragraph at a time, and try printing after each one or several.
If there's a corrupt paragraph marker or graphic somewhere, that should allow
you to isolate it.

Good luck!

Jo Byrd