RE: WebWorks Standard vs. WebWorks Professional?

Subject: RE: WebWorks Standard vs. WebWorks Professional?
From: "David Knopf" <david -at- knopf -dot- com>
To: "Rob Steiner" <rjsteiner01 -at- yahoo -dot- com>, "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 2 May 2000 10:06:34 -0700

Rob Steiner wrote:

| What is the difference between the WebWorks Standard
| and Professional editions? I know that the Standard
| edition ships with Frame 6, but are there any other
| differences? My company would like to simply upgrade
| to Frame 6 and get WWP Standard, but we don't want to
| loose any potentially valuable functionality contained
| in WWP Professional.

WebWorks Publisher Standard Edition will let you:
- produce output using pre-developed templates included with the product
- produce output in HTML, HTML+CSS, or XML format

WebWorks Publisher Professional Edition will let you:
- define your own conversion templates
- produce output in HTML, HTML +CSS, XML, WinHelp, HTML Help, JavaHelp, or
WebWorks Help format

I hope that helps ...

David Knopf
Knopf Online
Tel: 415.550.8367
E-mail: mailto:david -at- knopf -dot- com
Web: http://www.knopf.com

Certified RoboHELP Instructor & Consultant
RoboHELP Community Advisory Board
WebWorks Publisher Certified Trainer