WebWorks Standard vs. WebWorks Professional?

Subject: WebWorks Standard vs. WebWorks Professional?
From: Rob Steiner <rjsteiner01 -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: Techwr-L <TECHWR-L -at- LISTS -dot- RAYCOMM -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 2 May 2000 09:49:34 -0700 (PDT)

Hi all,

What is the difference between the WebWorks Standard
and Professional editions? I know that the Standard
edition ships with Frame 6, but are there any other
differences? My company would like to simply upgrade
to Frame 6 and get WWP Standard, but we don't want to
loose any potentially valuable functionality contained
in WWP Professional.

Thanks!
Rob Steiner
rjsteiner01 -at- yahoo -dot- com