Re: Converting Interleaf to Word

Subject: Re: Converting Interleaf to Word
From: Nora Merhar <nmerhar -at- charlesindustries -dot- com>
To: Linda Stark <lstark -at- ispchannel -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 03 May 2000 08:54:10 -0500

I have done this a number of times, and actually, just using Interleaf's filters
works fine (although if you don't have Interleaf, I guess that's a problem!)

I can tell you that tables convert without a problem. Drawings made in Interleaf
convert OK. Drawings brought in from outside (TIFs converted to image files, for
instance) generally are lost. I believe that autoreferencing is converted to
text, although I cannot be sure about that.

The main thing is that the files become HUGE when you go from Interleaf to Word.

Nora
Senior Technical Writer, Charles Industries, Ltd.
nmerhar -at- charlesindustries -dot- com