RE: Word 2k question

Subject: RE: Word 2k question
From: "Sherman, Bryan" <BSherman -at- synchrony -dot- net>
To: TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 3 May 2000 11:51:03 -0400

Dianne's comment displays the difficulty in "improving" a product.

My work style and preferences make the task bar switching anathema to me,
and this isn't something you can turn on and off in Word 2k. The way the
feature works is that each document is a seperate icon in the task bar.
Since I'll have multiple applications and documents open at once, it's a
HUGE negative.

Oh well, just one of those reminders that improvements to one person, can be
negatives to others...