Error msg wording

Subject: Error msg wording
From: "Lisa Wright" <liwright -at- uswest -dot- net>
To: "TECHWR-L -at- LISTS -dot- RAYCOMM. COM" <TECHWR-L -at- LISTS -dot- RAYCOMM -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 4 May 2000 08:40:53 -0700

Hello wr-l'rs. My brain is fogged and I've looked at this error message 3
times now. Can't find anything wrong with it, but it doesn't feel quite
right, y'know? I'd appreciate any feedback/help from all you <blatant
flattery> excellent writers </blatant flattery>.

Error message displayed in dialog box when a user tries to log in and the
user id is already in use:

"Someone is already logged in with the user name 'lisa'. You cannot have
more than one active session."

"If the application quit unexpectedly, your session may still be running on
the server. Contact your system administrator. Otherwise, your
ApplicationName window is minimized on the taskbar or hidden behind another
open window."

Thanks!
Lisa Wright
PeakEffects