RE: SEMI S2 doc requirmts

Subject: RE: SEMI S2 doc requirmts
From: John Posada <jposada01 -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: Michael Bean <mbean -at- allardinc -dot- com>, "List, Techwriter" <TECHWR-L -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 4 May 2000 12:32:59 -0700 (PDT)

I think you're asking for information that is owned by SEMI and
they expect to be paid for it. If you are looking for links to
the information that is otherewise owned and copywrited, I don't
think the list can or should submit it to you.

Maybe the problem is that you don't knowe what SEMI is and why
the information isn't as accessable as you want it to be.

Maybe you're looking for something free that doesn't exist.

--- Michael Bean <mbean -at- allardinc -dot- com> wrote:
> Actually I spent about 30 minutes rooting around that web site
> and found
> nothing that addressed my question. It occurred to me that
> some helpful soul
> on the Tech Writers list might be familiar with the
> requirements, so I
> posted here. Imagine my delight when only a few minutes later
> I got your
> information, and with a healthy dose of condescending sarcasm
> at no extra
> cost...
>
> It's individuals like you that make this list, which would
> otherwise be a
> terrific resource, such pain in the arse.

=====
John Posada
jposada01 -at- yahoo -dot- com
john -at- tdandw -dot- com
732-291-7811
Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.
Benjamin Franklin

http://im.yahoo.com/