RE: SEMI S2 doc requirmts

Subject: RE: SEMI S2 doc requirmts
From: "Michael Bean" <mbean -at- allardinc -dot- com>
To: <TECHWR-L -at- LISTS -dot- RAYCOMM -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 4 May 2000 13:12:15 -0500

Actually I spent about 30 minutes rooting around that web site and found
nothing that addressed my question. It occurred to me that some helpful soul
on the Tech Writers list might be familiar with the requirements, so I
posted here. Imagine my delight when only a few minutes later I got your
information, and with a healthy dose of condescending sarcasm at no extra
cost...

It's individuals like you that make this list, which would otherwise be a
terrific resource, such pain in the arse.