Re: ATM Deluxe with FM6? (crossposted)

Subject: Re: ATM Deluxe with FM6? (crossposted)
From: Dan Emory <danemory -at- primenet -dot- com>
To: Techwrl-l <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 5 May 2000 08:48:29 -0700 (MST)

At 08:22 AM 5/5/00 -0700, joanne grey wrote:

>Once again, I find that I must turn to the online community for answers.
>I just installed Frame 6.0 on Windows 98. So far, so good.
>
>When I opened a Frame 5.5.6 doc into Frame 6.0 I find that Adobe Type
>Manager Deluxe is not giving me the font substitutions the way it did in
>Frame 5.5.6 (specifically Times and subset of Univers). I searched the
>Adobe site and didn't find anything to explain this. According to the
>Adobe site, the latest version of ATM Deluxe/Win is 4.0, which is what
>I'm running.
>
>Has anyone else noticed this, and is there something I need to do to get
>my font substitutions back? Do I just have to live with it?
ATM does not perform the font substitutions. Font substitutions are done
based one what is specified in the maker.ini file. You need to make the
setting in the FM6 maker.ini the same as thse in the FM5.5.x maker.ini.
| Nullius in Verba |
Dan Emory, Dan Emory & Associates
Voice/Fax: 949-722-8971 E-Mail: danemory -at- primenet -dot- com
10044 Adams Ave. #208, Huntington Beach, CA 92646
majordomo -at- omsys -dot- com with "subscribe framers" (no quotes) in the body.