ATM Deluxe with FM6? (crossposted)

Subject: ATM Deluxe with FM6? (crossposted)
From: joanne grey <j_grey -at- writeangles -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 05 May 2000 08:22:58 -0700

Once again, I find that I must turn to the online community for answers.
I just installed Frame 6.0 on Windows 98. So far, so good.

When I opened a Frame 5.5.6 doc into Frame 6.0 I find that Adobe Type
Manager Deluxe is not giving me the font substitutions the way it did in
Frame 5.5.6 (specifically Times and subset of Univers). I searched the
Adobe site and didn't find anything to explain this. According to the
Adobe site, the latest version of ATM Deluxe/Win is 4.0, which is what
I'm running.

Has anyone else noticed this, and is there something I need to do to get
my font substitutions back? Do I just have to live with it?

Thanks in advance,
-joanne

Joanne Grey j_grey -at- writeangles -dot- com
Write Angles www.writeangles.com

If you want to build a ship, don't drum up people together to collect
wood and don't assign them tasks and work, but rather teach them to long
for the endless immensity of the sea. -Saint-Exupery