RE: where to get help (multiple TOC insertion problem in MS-Word)

Subject: RE: where to get help (multiple TOC insertion problem in MS-Word)
From: "Secara, Maggie" <secaram -at- mainsaver -dot- com>
To: "'Paul Bennett'" <pbennett -at- telostech -dot- com>, TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 8 May 2000 10:59:43 -0700

The Word-PC list is just for Word problems. It's not terribly busy (most of
the time) but always helpful. Come on down!

mailto:word-pc-subscribe-request -at- liverpool -dot- ac -dot- uk to join
(no subject or command text required)
http://listserv.liv.ac.uk/archives/word-pc.html for the archives

Cheers!

Maggie Secara
secaram -at- mainsaver -dot- com

"All the world's a stage, Mick, but some of us are dreadfully
under-rehearsed."

Cheers!

Maggie Secara
secaram -at- mainsaver -dot- com

"All the world's a stage, Mick, but some of us are dreadfully
under-rehearsed."

<snippety>
> Also, I realize that this is perhaps not the best place to post this
> question. Do you know a more appropriate place to find
> answers to Word
> technical questions?
>
> Have a nice day, all of you!

</snippety>