Panelists needed for STC Conference

Subject: Panelists needed for STC Conference
From: KTINY -at- aol -dot- com
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com (TECHWR-L)
Date: Mon, 8 May 2000 14:02:14 EDT

Greetings,

We are seeking two late replacements for a panel discussion at the STC
Conference on Emerging Trends, Technologies, and Skill Sets (Monday from 2:00
- 3:30). The panel is a moderated discussion with significant participation
from the audience. We are seeking senior level professionals with broad
industry knowledge and experience.

Any of the following experience is desired:

** new online information delivery tools and technologies
** international experience
** department management
** knowledge management or e-learning

This is the fourth year that we have held this panel discussion and it is
well attended. If you are interested in participating, please contact me at
ross_squire -at- ktic -dot- com or by phone at 888-224-2837.