Need Help Quick

Subject: Need Help Quick
From: "Kathi Knill" <kathi -at- inline-software -dot- com>
To: "Tech Writers" <TECHWR-L -at- LISTS -dot- RAYCOMM -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 9 May 2000 09:33:27 -0400

Hi all. I don?t have time to check the archives to see if this question has
been asked and
Answered, so please forgive me if it is a duplicate.
I am using Frame 5.5 and saving the book to a PDF. In the doc I use
cross-references
several times. When I convert to PDF there are spaces in the
cross ?reference where there
should not be any. For instance, in the doc it says ?Name of
Heading/Chapter? on page 9.
In the PDF it says ?Name of Heading/Chapter? on pa ge 9.
There are also other instances where letters get dropped from the PDF. Such
as,
Click Apply shows as Click Appl.
Anyone run into this before? Can you help?
If you contact me offline, I?ll post a summary when I finish the book (due
today!!!)
Thanks.
Kathi Knill
Sr. Technical Writer
InLine Software, Corporation
kathi -at- inline-software -dot- com <mailto:kathi -at- inline-software -dot- com>
?Life?s too short to take too seriously. Lighten Up!?
~~ a lifetime member of the Lighten Up Club.