Flash in HTML Help Possible?

Subject: Flash in HTML Help Possible?
From: Kandis Weiner <kandis -at- toonboom -dot- com>
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com
Date: Tue, 09 May 2000 09:29:38 -0400

Hello All,

I've been poking around the archives and the various HTML Help sites,
but I haven't been able to find answer to this question:

Is it possible to embed a Flash file in an HTML Help project? I want
users to interact with the Flash file through the HTML Help file (rather
than open a separate window for the Flash file).

Thanks for your help.

--
Kandis Weiner
kandis -at- toonboom -dot- com