RE: System Requirements

Subject: RE: System Requirements
From: Maaike Groenewege <mgr -at- mediasys -dot- nl>
To: "'TECHWR-L'" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 9 May 2000 17:20:15 +0200

Reaction to Sean's suggestion:

*swallow, gulp* all that for writing a manual? I need to contact my manager
immediately, because I'm heavily under-equipped :o))

Some more serious comments: I use a P1-133 computer with 64 Mb RAM for
writing, but I used to have a separate computer for running the software I'm
writing about (I'm not using it at the moment because I have to reconfigure
it). So, instead of one super computer, I've got two regular ones. It works
great for me, because I don't have to switch between my word processor and
the company software all the time.

Best regards,

Maaike
Maaike Groenewege