Re: Error Assistance

Subject: Re: Error Assistance
From: bernice kieffer <bernice_kieffer -at- mentorg -dot- com>
To: Chris Cox <chris -dot- cox -at- qsipayments -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 09 May 2000 08:45:35 -0700

Chris:

It looks to me (and I'm no expert) like Acrobat is complaining that it
is recieveing a
false command from page 145 of your Frame Document. You might want to
look at this page to
see if there is anything resembling a command on it then try changing
the command style
(put quotes around the command or italicize it) and see if the problem
disappears.

Bernice Kieffer
Technical Writer