RE: We can sink battle ships - and subs!

Subject: RE: We can sink battle ships - and subs!
From: "Kieffer, Barry" <Barry_Kieffer -at- adc -dot- com>
To: TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 10 May 2000 10:10:49 -0700

Online documentation is even more critical on submarines where space is at a
premium. Submarines are jam-packed with all kinds of equipment, and
maintenance and repair is essential while under way.

Online documentation is the only way to go.

Barry Kieffer
Technical Writer
Above Water Advocate

Steve MacDonald writes: <snip>
The weight of the
documentation needed for day to day shipboard operations for a modern
aircraft carrier exceeded 40 tons </snip>