Re: "Save as HTML" plug in for Word 95?

Subject: Re: "Save as HTML" plug in for Word 95?
From: "Hyde, Barb # IHTUL" <Barb -dot- Hyde -at- tulsa -dot- cistech -dot- com>
To: "TechWriter List (E-mail)" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 11 May 2000 08:22:25 -0500

Leigh,
I have the setup executable for Internet Assistant. I haven't used it since
I switched to Word97 (Doesn't work with that.) According to its README DOC,
it is for: "U.S. English versions 6.0a or later of Microsoft Word for
Windows". It works for 6.0A and Word95, and 7.0. I have had it for so long
that I am no longer sure of this, but I think I pulled it as freeware from
MS's site. The LICENSE.TXT grants the right to make unlimited copies as long
as they are complete copies. Email me at barb -dot- hyde -at- ndcorp -dot- com if you want me
to send the SETUP.EXE to you.

(Apologies for not including more info from the original post. I am having
trouble creating a plain text message so have eliminated everything from the
digest to see if this goes through.)