xml site

Subject: xml site
From: "John Prince" <JPrince -at- e-talkcorp -dot- com>
To: "techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 12 May 2000 10:38 -0500

Thanks for those links, Ron. However, I don't think there is a "true" XML site
for TechWriters . . . hmmmm . . .nah. ;-)

Seriously though, even those that deal with DTDs are somewhat misleading because
. . you don't need a DTD with XML. Yea, yea, yea, it's a good idea, etc.
However, many times you'll come to learn that being well-formed is enough.

p.s. I was the one who suggested xml-zone.com. You wrote "If you are a propeller
head, this one's for you." Forgive my ignorance, but what's a propellar head?

Thanks!

-jp

p.s Here's another great site I don't think you listed: http://www.xml.org

Teknekron Infoswitch is now e-talk Corporation. Visit our website at www.e-talkcorp.com.