Renaming of Styles in RoboHelp HTML 2000

Subject: Renaming of Styles in RoboHelp HTML 2000
From: Esther Asham <esyasham -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com
Date: Fri, 12 May 2000 09:09:23 -0700 (PDT)

Hello

Here is a quick question for RoboHelp users: I am
currently using RoboHelp 2000 HTML (Build 133). I am
using custom colors and custom styles. I need to
rename the custom colors and styles. How can I do that
so the new name(s) is reflected in all the other HTML
files that use the style sheet.

I have tried doing that from the Topic Properties >
Appearance > Style Sheets (I can only edit the style
but not rename nor delete)

So, PLEASE ADVISE if you know and appreciate your
help.

Esther Asham

http://im.yahoo.com/