PowerPoint Question

Subject: PowerPoint Question
From: Becca Price <becca_price -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: Techwr-l <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 16 May 2000 11:13:03 -0700 (PDT)

I'll send a summary of the responses I got to my
autonumbering question in a bit.. now I'm wrestling
with the PowerPoint slides to go with my text.

Does anyone know if there's a keyboard shortcut to
rearranging the order of items in a graphic on a
PowerPoint slide? I have a screen print with circles
and arrows (but no paragraph on the back <g>) and
floating text boxes... I'd like some easy way to bring
the text boxes to the front without having to go to
the Draw menu, select Order, then select Bring to
Front.

Tia,

Becca

=====
Becca Price
beccap -at- rust -dot- net (primary address)

"God is not willing to do everything and thus deprive us
of our free will, and that share of glory which falls to
our lot." N. Machievelli, "The Prince" ch.26

http://im.yahoo.com/