RE: TM symbol repeats

Subject: RE: TM symbol repeats
From: "Humbird, LenX" <lenx -dot- humbird -at- intel -dot- com>
To: "'TECHWR-L'" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 17 May 2000 16:20:39 -0700

In print, the rule is once - first occurrence.

In online material, where there is no imposed browse sequence, then first
occurrence could be on any given page. In that case, at some companies like
the one I'm working at, I must TM or (R) the first occurrence on a "page",
with a link to the trademarks disclaimer.