Re: callouts in Paint Shop Pro--an easy way?

Subject: Re: callouts in Paint Shop Pro--an easy way?
From: "Peggy Schillinger" <peggy -at- cms-stl -dot- com>
To: kimber_miller -at- acs-inc -dot- com
Date: Tue, 23 May 2000 12:30:52 -0500

Paint Shop Pro does not have the proper tools to quickly add callouts to an image.
Your colleague would be better off with the SnagIt Studio product, which does
precisely this task very easily. You can download an evaluation version from the
site.

http://www.techsmith.com/

kimber_miller -at- acs-inc -dot- com wrote:

> My colleague needs to create callouts on screen captures that she has created in
> Paint Shop Pro, Version 5. This is proving to be a nasty, gnarly task, with
> using the provided arrow graphics. She wonders if there's not an easier way?

Peggy Schillinger
Principal Technical Writer
Computerized Medical Systems, Inc.
STC St. Louis Employment Referral Service Manager
peggy -at- cms-stl -dot- com 314-812-4315 fax: 314-993-0075