Re: Writing Technical Documentation

Subject: Re: Writing Technical Documentation
From: Elizabeth Ross <beth -at- vcubed -dot- com>
To: TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 24 May 2000 10:07:29 -0400

Hi Jill!

Yep, that's technical writing all right. But I must ask why would you want
to bow out of tasks that would allow you to increase your skill set, thereby
expanding your wage range? There are tons of tech writers who know how to
document software. There are not nearly as many doing the tasks you
describe, which can be a bonus.

As always, if it's not the direction *you* wish to move in, then you should
pass, whether or not the tasks are considered "technical writing".

My $.02 Cdn.
--
Elizabeth Ross
Senior Technical Writer, V3 Semiconductor Corp.