RE: RoboHTML JavaHelp formatting fubars

Subject: RE: RoboHTML JavaHelp formatting fubars
From: "Justin Cascio" <justin-paul -dot- geo -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 25 May 2000 19:10:08 -0400

David,
Excellent point, and thank you for bringing that up. I'm using JDK 1.2.2
until next week when we're all going to (no evil eye) move to 1.3. I'm using
JavaHelp version 1.1.
Justin

Justin Cascio
Pro-Logic & Adjustable Choke
Outsource Documentation and Online Help
Phone: (727) 217-9496
Fax: (801) 217-1117
justin -at- plandac -dot- com <mailto:justin -at- plandac -dot- com>
http://www.plandac.com