I have found the Holy Grail of technical writing!

Subject: I have found the Holy Grail of technical writing!
From: David Castro <thetechwriter -at- yahoo -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 29 May 2000 21:57:15 -0700 (PDT)

I have found the technology that answers this question:

How can I create documentation that is easy to maintain,
that allows my users to make changes that won't be
overwritten, that is customized for each individual
user, that doesn't require that I create more than one
version of the doc, and that doesn't require plug-ins?"

To read more about it, check out my write-up, at:

http://davidcastro.com/JSP/JSP.htm

-David Castro
thetechwriter -at- yahoo -dot- com

P.S. I subscribe by digest, so if you have questions for
me, be sure to send them directly to my email address!

http://invites.yahoo.com/