Re: Once More Down the Rabbit Hole

Subject: Re: Once More Down the Rabbit Hole
From: John Posada <jposada01 -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: Bruce Byfield <bbyfield -at- axionet -dot- com>, TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 31 May 2000 06:41:13 -0700 (PDT)

Bruce...I used to be on the other side of the exhibit booth and
have done some very large shows (+40,000 attendance).

The secret is that almost everything that is REALLY cool and
VERY new is in the invitation-only suites in the exhibit hotels
and not on the floor.

Make contacts with the sales management of the bleeding-edge
vendors and try to wrestle a few of those invitations.

--- Bruce Byfield <bbyfield -at- axionet -dot- com> wrote:
> I know that a few people on the list do high-tech journalism,
> so
> maybe I can get advice.

=====
John Posada
jposada01 -at- yahoo -dot- com
john -at- tdandw -dot- com
732-291-7811
Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.
Benjamin Franklin

http://im.yahoo.com/