Re: What would I call this?

Subject: Re: What would I call this?
From: Jo Francis Byrd <jbyrd -at- byrdwrites -dot- com>
To: Melissa Girardot <books -at- paulding-net -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 31 May 2000 16:07:04 -0500

Honey, you call 'em training manuals, and if they are as detailed as you claim,
you betcha they're applicable to tech writing jobs! You understand processes and
cause and result:

Do this, press that, and this is what happens.

Wrote training manuals for mainframe applications....you bet that's applicable.

Go for it!

Jo Byrd