RE: What would I call this?

Subject: RE: What would I call this?
From: "Smith, Martin" <martin -dot- smith -at- encorp -dot- com>
To: TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 31 May 2000 15:11:57 -0600

Melissa Girardo wrote, in part "At the risk of being flamed or subject to
the lampooning of Mr. Plato...I'd like to be able to include these manuals
on my resume, but I
honestly don't know what to call them..." I'd call them training manuals.
And if you are concerned about remaining beneath Mr. Plato's radar screen,
make sure to mention that you
1) Just sat your butt down and wrote the manuals and
2) Never thought about what font to use, not even once.

Martin R. Smith
ENCORP: The Energy Automation Company
http://www.encorp.com