Brooklyn Polytechnic

Subject: Brooklyn Polytechnic
From: Kim McGalliard <kimmc_68 -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: TechWriters <TECHWR-L -at- LISTS -dot- RAYCOMM -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 7 Jun 2000 06:59:51 -0700 (PDT)

I'm interested in hearing from anybody who has
opinions about the Tech Communications MS program at
Brooklyn Poly.

I'd like to know whether the Brooklyn program is a
good program in particular, - challenging,
interesting, leading-edge - compared to other degree
programs. I've read the archived discussion about the
"value" of Tech Comm programs, so I don't need to read
any more thoughts on that.

thanks,

kim
kimmc_68 -at- yahoo -dot- com