Re: Client from Hell redux

Subject: Re: Client from Hell redux
From: John Posada <jposada01 -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: Gwen Thomas <GThomas -at- PaySys -dot- com>, TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 7 Jun 2000 11:42:46 -0700 (PDT)

Someone once asked me how I was able to handle the stress of
being a contractor--subject to dismissal at any time.

I told him "Hey...I've been fired before and I'll be fired
again. Besides...I've never seen anyone taken out back and
shot."

I think this would be the exception.

> Andrew Plato wrote:
> Case in point, I had a client that was pissing around getting
> me access to
> some
> servers. Tired of their ineffectual bureaucracy I walked into
> the server
> room
> and added myself to the NT domain as a domain administrator.

=====
John Posada
jposada01 -at- yahoo -dot- com
john -at- tdandw -dot- com
732-291-7811
Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.
Benjamin Franklin

Yahoo! Photos -- now, 100 FREE prints!
http://photos.yahoo.com