Re: Finder's fee

Subject: Re: Finder's fee
From: John Posada <jposada01 -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: Joanne Meehl <Jmeehl -at- datum -dot- com>, TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 7 Jun 2000 11:45:23 -0700 (PDT)

yes...Agencies have told me that they pay as much as $2,000 to
$3,000 for senior tech writers that last at a position for more
than 6 months.

> fee" or bonus
> for bringing in an engineer, for example, because it saves the
> company
> recruiting costs, among other reasons.

> I'm curious: Is such a thing commonplace when recruiting
> technical writers?
> And if so, how much was the "fee", and was it paid to you once
> the new
> employee was there a certain amount of time?

=====
John Posada
jposada01 -at- yahoo -dot- com
john -at- tdandw -dot- com
732-291-7811
Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.
Benjamin Franklin

Yahoo! Photos -- now, 100 FREE prints!
http://photos.yahoo.com