XML Database Solutions--Providers

Subject: XML Database Solutions--Providers
From: Sigrid Schoepel <sschoepe -at- adacgeo -dot- com>
To: Techwr-l <TECHWR-L -at- LISTS -dot- RAYCOMM -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 08 Jun 2000 09:18:12 -0500

If anyone has done some investigation into XML database
solutions/publishing solutions and has a comparison sheet of the various
companies/products, could you send it to me? I'd really appreciate it.
The vendors I'm looking at so far are Documentum, Arbortext, Hynet, and
Canterbury. Any others are also appreciated.

(I have to find and implement an XML solution by the end of August.)

Thank you,
Sigrid

--
Sigrid Schoepel
ADAC Laboratories, Geometrics

I feel much better now that I've given up all hope...again.