Re: Trip Reports re: presentations

Subject: Re: Trip Reports re: presentations
From: Michele Davis <mdavis -at- bitstream -dot- net>
To: TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 08 Jun 2000 11:05:15 -0500

I'm indie so I didn't HAVE to do a trip report. But I wanted people's feedback
on what they did and didn't like because I went into a lot of sessions and saw
so poor communication/presentation/audience management skills. I'm writing an
article on "Presentation Do's and Don'ts," included will be an "Exhibitor Do's
and Don'ts" for a local, prestigious magazine. So I just wanted some idea of
what other people thought. Its always good to hear why you liked/disliked a
speaker.

Michele

yup, copycatting Plato, thot it was cool: http://www2.bitstream.net/~mdavis